Cambodian Water Supply Association (CWA) is a local professional association specializes in water service supply both in urban and rural areas of Cambodia. We work closely with water service providers throughout the country, development partners—World Bank, UNICEF, WHO, AFD, JICA, DFAT, GRET, Tetra Tech, Water.org etc., banks, supplying companies, and relevant ministries to bring clean, safe, and affordable water to all Cambodian people.
CWA has a zero tolerance to Sexual Exploitation and Abuse of beneficiaries. Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) is everyone’s responsibility and all staff are required to adhere to the Code of Conduct, that enshrines principles of PSEA, at all times (both during work hours and outside work hours). Familiarization with, and adherence to, the Code of Conduct is an essential requirement of all staff, in addition to related mandatory training. All staff must ensure that they understand and act in accordance with this clause.
We are currently seeking to recruit: IT Assistant (Full-time), based in Phnom Penh.
SALARY AND BENEFIT: Monthly gross salary $550.00
IT Assistant is responsible to assist the Communication Officer and CWA Staff in troubleshoots, closely monitoring the CWA Server System, including Website and Database system. S/he will working closely with Communication Officer ensure that CWA Server System, Website and Database up-to-speed and closely monitoring the system activities as required.
The specific roles for the position are:
- Update CWA’s website
- Design educational materials for publication
- Content update
- Translate content
- Maintenance (CWA Server System, Website and Database system)
(B) Data Storing:
- Member update data (Database)
- Member book design for 2021
(C) Other tasks:
- Perform other tasks as requested by the Executive Director
The following minimum requirements are expected for this assignment:
- At least hold bachelor degree in communication, IT institute and/or related field.
- At least 3 years working experience in related field.
- Having experience and knowledge in developing database and IEC material.
- Having knowledge of website development and social media marketing tools.
- Possessing knowledge of design software (Photoshop, Adobe Premier and others), Microsoft office, internet and email.
- Be able to work independently.
- Good verbal and written communication both in English and Khmer.
Interested candidates are invited to send their Application Form and CV to office: Phnom Penh Center, Building F, 2nd floor, room 269, Sk. Tonle Bassac, Phnom Penh or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC: to email@example.com The Application Form is available for download from CWA’s website or Facebook or request by email. Application Deadline: October 16th, 2020.