Cambodian Water Supply Association (CWA) is a local professional association specializes in water service supply both in urban and rural areas of Cambodia. We work closely with water service providers throughout the country, development partners—World Bank, UNICEF, WHO, AFD, JICA, DFAT, GRET, Tetra Tech, Water.org, etc., banks, supplying companies, and relevant ministries to bring clean, safe, and affordable water to all Cambodian people. Our roles are: (1) to support and promote cooperation among water operators in Cambodia, (2) to enhance knowledge and technical skills based upon leading practices in Cambodia, and (3) to encourage the sustainability expansion of water supply services in Cambodia.
We are currently looking for: one Water Supply Engineering (Full-Time) based in Phnom Penh. SALARY and BENEFIT: Annual salary range from USD 6,500.00 to USD 11,700.00 plus other benefits.
Water Supply Engineering (WSE) will work closely with the Business Development Manager and Executive Director to provide water supply technical support service and technical management capacity building to water operators and relevant stakeholders. S/he is responsible for overall management of CWA’s water supply engineering service and technical management capacity building to ensure that the projects and services achieve their intended result and meet customer satisfaction. The specific roles for the position are:
- Assist in conducting water utility assessment and prepare a utility upgrade and/or improvement plan
- Assist in conducting water business feasibility study and business plans for Private Water Operators
- Assist in designing water treatment, water storage, water tower, pumping system and/or water pipe network
- Assist in developing and deliver technical capacity building interventions
- Assist in reporting on the technical quality of all technical tasks and activities
- Collect data and draft the market analysis reports
- Assist Private Water Supply to conduct sub national meeting with private water operators and water tours.
- Perform other tasks as requested by the Executive Director.
The following minimum requirements are expected for this assignment:
- At least hold bachelor degree in water engineering, rural engineer and/or equivalent
- At least 1-year experiences in related to water supply engineering works
- Have knowledge of analytical skills, problem solving, time management, and communication skills
- Good English knowledge and skill both in writing, reading and speaking
- Ability to work under pressure, both independently as well as part of the team;
- Good computer skills including Microsoft office, Auto Cad, GIS and/or Topography
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and Application Form to CWA Office: Phnom Penh Center, Building F,2nd floor, Sothearos Blvd, Tonle Bassac, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Application Form is available for download from CWA’s website: cwa.org.kh or request by email. Please note that all candidates are required to complete CWA Application Form for consideration. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Deadline: August 21st, 2020