Cambodian Water Supply Association (CWA) is a local professional association specializes in water service supply both in urban and rural areas of Cambodia. We work closely with water service providers throughout the country, development partners— USAID-WASH-FIN, Water.Aid, EMW, Water.org, AEA, UNICEF, AWA, KOWBA, JICA, etc., banks, supplying companies, and relevant ministries to bring clean, safe, and affordable water to all Cambodian people. Our roles are: (1) to support and promote cooperation among water operators in Cambodia, (2) to enhance knowledge and technical skills based upon leading practices in Cambodia, and (3) to encourage the sustainability expansion of water supply services in Cambodia.
We are currently seeking to recruit: one Program Manager (Full Time) based in Phnom Penh.
SALARY AND BENEFIT: Monthly salary range from USD 1,400 to USD 1,894 plus other benefits.
Program Manager (PM) is responsible for an overall management of CWA’s projects and services to support its member water business development and growth. S/he will work closely with the Executive Director and relevant partners to ensure that the projects and services achieve their intended result and meet customer satisfaction. The specific roles for the position are:
- Develop projects and services, such as, capacity building, access to finance, increase access to water service in the rural areas, awareness raising, to support the water business development.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders/partners in implementing the projects or delivering services
- Monitor and report on the result of the projects and services
- Develop project proposal or business service proposal for fund raising
- Liaise and maintain good relation with development partners and key stakeholders
- Perform other tasks as requested by the Executive Director.
The following minimum requirements are expected for this assignment:
- Master degree in business management, WASH, project management or related field;
- Minimum five years working experience in management;
- Experienced in developing capacity building program and/or business plan
- Experienced in conducting project monitoring and evaluation
- Ability to work under pressure, both independently as well as part of the team;
- Good knowledge of loan application processing or facilitating access to finance
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be able to travel to and stay overnight in the provinces.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and Application Form to CWA Office: PHNOM PENH Center, Building F, 2nd floor, Room No. 269, Sothearos vs.Sihanouk, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Application Form is available for download from CWA’s website: cwa.org.kh or request by email. ONLY applications with completed Application Form are considered. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Deadline: April 13th, 2021 at 5.00pm