Cambodian Water Supply Association (CWA) is a local professional association specializes in water service supply both in urban and rural areas of Cambodia. We work closely with water service providers throughout the country, development partners—World Bank, UNICEF, WHO, AFD, JICA, DFAT, GRET, Tetra Tech, Water.org etc., banks, supplying companies, and relevant ministries to bring clean, safe, and affordable water to all Cambodian people. Our roles are: (1) to support and promote cooperation among water operators in Cambodia, (2) to enhance knowledge and technical skills based upon leading practices in Cambodia, and (3) to encourage the sustainability expansion of water supply services in Cambodia.
We are currently seeking to recruit: Finance Intern (Full-time), based in Phnom Penh.
SALARY AND BENEFIT: Monthly gross salary $120.00
Finance intern is responsible to assist the Admin and Finance Manager, and Admin and Finance Officer and CWA Staff to support CWA ministry and program staff activity.
The specific roles for the position are:
- Prepare cash request and cash payment for CWA and project activities
- Check all vouchers payment for CWA and project activities
- Prepare payment voucher for CWA and project staff
- Responsible in follow up staff to clear cash advance as deadline
- Prepare any adjustment entries for all CWA projects
- Assist Admin and Finance Officer in doing NSSF and Tax
- Prepare and label voucher payment in order
- Assist Admin and Finance Manager in banking document
- Prepare bank slip for bank withdrawal and bank transfer
- Prepare all payment vouchers to be in filed properly
- Assist in posting all payment voucher into QuickBooks
- Perform other task from Admin and Finance Manager
The following minimum requirements are expected for this assignment:
- At least from year 2 up
- Good Communication Skill.
- Able to use internet and email.
- Be able to work independently.
- Good verbal and written communication both in English and Khmer.
Interested candidates are invited to send their Application Form and CV to office: Phnom Penh Center, Building F, 2nd floor, room 269, Sk. Tonle Bassac, Phnom Penh or email: email@example.com and CC: to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: November 13th, 2020