Cambodian Water Supply Association (CWA) is a local professional association specializes in water service supply both in urban and rural areas of Cambodia. We work closely with water service providers throughout the country, development partners— USAID-WASH-FIN, WaterAid, EMW, Water.org, AEA, UNICEF, AWA, KOWBA, JICA, etc., banks, supplying companies, and relevant ministries to bring clean, safe, and affordable water to all Cambodian people. Our roles are: (1) to support and promote cooperation among water operators in Cambodia, (2) to enhance knowledge and technical skills based upon leading practices in Cambodia, and (3) to encourage the sustainability expansion of water supply services in Cambodia.
We are currently seeking to recruit: one Admin & Finance Officer (Full Time) based in Phnom Penh.
SALARY AND BENEFIT: Monthly salary from USD 420.00 to USD 632.00 plus other benefits.
Admin & Finance Officer (AFO) is responsible for the administrative and financial tasks of CWA. S/he works closely with the Admin and Finance Manager to ensure that financial transactions are properly recorded in CWA accounting system (QuickBooks) and supported enough supporting documents; provide enough financial information for management decision; funds are properly use in according to the financial management manual and within organizational or project budget line. S/he also ensures there is sufficient administrative support for smoothing the operation of CWA activities.
- Maintain accounting records in QuickBooks and assisting in producing financial reports for Program/Projects.
- Assist in managing CWA’s funds and Budget.
- Provide financial technical support CWA core activities and Program activities.
- Oversee administrative works, and Human Resource task
- Prepare NSSF and tax payment for the government and make sure all documents are in place and kept.
- Prepare payment for staff advance and fund transfer.
- Monitor staff cash advance and make sure cash advance settlement are cleared on time.
- Prepare finance vouchers for processing expenditures and revenues.
- Prepare bank slip for transfer and cash withdrawal from bank.
- Prepare logistic for project activity and other events.
- Manage monthly staff leave and submit to Admin and Finance Manager for approval
- Assist in collecting the membership fee from members.
- Issue the official invoice and receipt for CWA’s partners.
- Monthly collecting timesheet from staff for Admin and Finance Manager
- Manage all donor’s agreement, staff contract and supplier contract are in place and filed.
- Responsible in collecting quotation and participate in procurement process.
- Perform other tasks as requested by the Admin and Finance Manager
The following minimum requirements are expected for this assignment:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, accounting, finance or related field;
- Minimum 3 years of related working experience;
- Good at time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, both independently as well as part of the team;
- Knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Excellent computer skills including QuickBooks or accounting software, MS Excel and MS Word;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be able to travel to and stay overnight in the provinces.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and Application Form to CWA Office: Phnom Penh Center, Building F,2nd floor, Sothearos Blvd, Tonle Bassac, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Application Form is available for download from CWA’s website: cwa.org.kh or request by email. Please note that all candidates are required to complete CWA Application Form for consideration. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Deadline: June 14, 2021